Saturday, March 28, 2009

Laying low… to avoid lay-offs

Folks, I haven’t been trading (from work) lately because rumors are flying everywhere that the senior management is planning for some work-force reduction… a fancy term of the big “L” word known as lay-offs!

In addition, the management is trying to find every possible way to get rid people!  Just the other day, someone from Marketing was ‘let-go’ because he was caught using bit-torrent software from his PERSONAL lap-top through the company’s network!

The last thing I want is to have someone caught me trading from work!  As my Readers well know, my trading is not good enough to be profitable, not to mention sustaining a living.

Everyone is guessing that the ‘pink slips’ will be handed down in the next week or so.  I will try to post some updates here whenever I could, when I’m NOT at work.

Best of luck to me!  :-|

1 comment:

  1. How to add Chinese keyboard to windows 10? Windows 10 Offers us to add one or multiple keyboards. If you want to type in Chinese, you should have to follow the procedure. Also, you will also understand why you’ve configured with the wrong keyboard and the wrong language and how to get rid of this problem. Normally you don’t need to change your windows language settings. But if you want to type in Chinese languages and want to type any Chinese letter or word, you must have to change the language settings. That’s why I am going to let you know how to add windows chinese keyboard.

    Here you’ll find two methods for windows 10 Chinese handwriting input. Following the way step by step, you’ll find it much easier to add any language keyboard. Also, I’ll give you some tips to avoid and solve the common problem related to language and keyboard. Before wrapping up the article, I’ll answer some common questions on adding the Chinese keyboard.

    ReplyDelete