Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Thoughts

The Beginning
The Rules

“What am I thinking? Tell him ‘yes’ right away! This is what you have always wanted!”

These are the instructions that kept coming from the voice inside my head while we were finishing our lunch meeting.

But no, I didn’t accept the offer right away. In order to show him that I am taking his offer seriously, as if the money is mine, I told him that I shall bring his offer back home to discuss with my wife, and to respond back to him in 24 hours. I told me that this is not a sign of disrespect, but instead, I want to make sure that I am absolutely ready for this opportunity, and that he should see my thoughtfulness as a sign of a sound investment (of his money) on me.

I got home that night, and I had a discussion with my wife. As much as I wanted to accept the offer 7 hours ago, I listed out a few issues that I might face once I have accepted this offer.

1) What if I lose all his money? At what point do I tell myself that I’m not destined to Day-trade?

2) If I do lose his money, how would I feel?


3) What about my day-time job? How am I going to manage a full-time job, while day-trading at the same time?


Click here for My Decision

No comments:

Post a Comment