Saturday, March 31, 2007

20070330 - PMCS - 15mins - Gain

Symbol: PMCS
Type: Long
Entry: The beginning of the 7th bar
Exit: The beginning of the 13th bar
Result: Gained +1.86%

With my recent losses, I have decided to be more patience with my entry, and learn to take less risky move. The 5th bar was started from the Opening High. But without knowing where the bar would ended, I decided to wait till the 5th bar is over to look for further signs. It turned out that the 5th did close above the Opening High. Normally, I would have entered Long by now. But again, I decided to wait. The 6th bar stayed above the Opening High. My concern was that was a Doji Shape bar, signaling uncertainties and potential reversal. But I decided to enter at the break of the 7th bar. The prices raised along the rising 5eMA. Fearing that it will not hit the 138% Fib. Extension, I exited slightly early because I told myself that I want to end the week with a winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment