Sunday, April 1, 2007

200703 - Month-end Review

This concludes my first month of daytrading. Overall, I would give myself a D- grade. I was taking way too many unnessary risks, and being impatience with my entry. But this is only my first month! Although not a valid excuse, I simply cannot expect to come out winning right away. After all, winning right off the start might not even be a good thing. I don't want to be over-confident!

Looking at my Google Spreadsheet, it shows that I made 14 trades this month. From the 14 trades, I managed to drop $213.68. But wait, there is also $279.72 in trade commission! Add them up will come to a total loss of $493.40, or -1.23% off a $40k principal.

I don't know if it's good or bad. All I know if I want to improve on it. We'll find out how April goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment