Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Beginning

As I’m typing this post, I still cannot believe this is happening to me.

I was invited to lunch by a friend of mine a few weeks ago, and he told me that he is going to give me US$40,000 to practice Day-trading. This friend of mine always knew that I am interested in Day-trading, but I have never saved enough cash to fulfill my hobby/dream/goal.

At first, I thought he was joking with me. But in order to convince me, he told me that he had hit the lottery jackpot! He told me that he is not the type of person who is going to ‘waste’ his money away, like most lottery winners. Instead, he wants to turn his winning into something meaningful, and help others. Sadly/Gratefully/Luckily, helping me to fulfill my ‘dream’ is on the mid-bottom of his list, and it is a rather easy, and cheap (by his standard now), mission to achieve.

While I was overly excited for him, trying to find out how he is going to spend his fortune; he remained calm and focused on his “mission of the day.” He asked me how much I need to get started on Day-trading. I told him at least 30k. He paused and replied: “That’s what I thought. I’ll provide you with 40k funding.”

“What’s the catch?” I asked.


Click here to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment