Thursday, March 22, 2007

20070322 - IMCL - 15mins - Loss

Symbol: IMCL
Type: Long
Entry: The beginning of the 7th bar
Exit: Stopped out during the 9th bar
Result: Lost -0.21%

With the rising 5eMA and series of Doji Bars signifying uncertainties, I took a gamble to enter a Long position at the beginning of the 7th bar. My Stop Loss was set at the bottom of 3rd bar, believing that the support has clearly established in the past hour or so. My target was the Opening High. Unfortunately, some crazy activities happened during the 9th bar, creating that long lower shadow, which led to my Stop-order to triggered. Otherwise, I would have hit my target 2 bars later.

Message to my 7 readers:
Do you have any suggestion as to how I should have managed my Stop in future, to prevent similar event from happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment