Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Future Day Trading Trainee?

Posting has been extremely light in the past week because me and my wife have just welcomed a new member to our family! A baby boy!



Posting will remain light in the following weeks, as some parents-traders know... sleeping is hard to come by when there's an infant in the family, not to mention doing other things like daytrading.



I will still try to trade, but I don't know how often will that be possible. I just want my 3 loyal readers know that I have not given up practising my daytrading yet. In fact, I should have 1 more reason to work harder on my daytrading. Until ne



Until next time, Good Trades!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new arrival! I know sleep can be a luxury when a new baby comes. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations. Having a kid was the best thing that ever happened to me. Just get a Forex account and your can trade at 3:00am when you are up with the baby.......LOL!

    Best Wishes!

    Formerly ADD Trader
    http://addtrader.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete