Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I have never thought that having a new-born would take up so much of my time! Actually, it's time AND ENERGY!! I took a good few weeks off work, and I THOUGHT, I would have time to do some trading while I'm home. Guess what? I hardly had time to turn on the computer! Let alone doing anything else. Alright, enough of this parenthood thing...

I will be going back to work comes the new year. Until then, I want to publish a post to update my Viewers that...

  1. I'm still around. I have not given up yet!
  2. I shall begin trading probably at around the second week of the year. After taking 2 months off, I think I would need at least 1 week just to catch up with my emails
  3. I've changed the template of my blog a bit. Check it out and let me know what you think!
  4. I also want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Holidays!
  5. Most importantly, I also want to thank those who have given me so much support in the past 9 months! You know who you are, and without you, I wouldn't even be Paper Trading today.


No comments:

Post a Comment