Tuesday, September 4, 2007

090407 - HOKU - Observation


  • I made 1 trade today, but the entry was so poor that I am embarrassed to post it on my blog
  • Basically, the 5eMA was a mile away when I entered... although I didn't get stopped out, I exited the trade shortly after when the prices were just flat with no volume
  • The chart above is HOKU
  • I thought about entering Long when the prices went above the OR high
  • But I was worried that HOKU might be running out of steam because of the lack-of volume
  • I decided against an entry and this is how it turned out
  • I'm sure that there are many traders out there who made some really nice moves today. AAPL and YHOO both rallied nicely
  • I look forward to checking their blogs!
  • Have a wonderful day and a successful September!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still at it.

    I am alive as well.

    http://addtrader.wordpress.com/

    ADD Trader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    Yeah, I'm still around... and I can (somewhat) proudly tell you that I didn't break my "paper" bank while you were gone! Sadly, I didn't improve much either.

    But that's not important. Most importantly is to hear that you, as well as everybody, is healthy. Because without a good health, none of us can trade, or blog.

    Once again, welcome back and thanks for continuous support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Crud! My eyes must be going... it is so damn hard to see your little links (like the comment one) due to such a light color font.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And a P.S....

    You're not in the closet with Tom Cruise are you? lol! I loved that SouthPark episode!

    ReplyDelete