Tuesday, September 11, 2007

091107 - RIO - 15mins - Loss*Paper

  • My second trade of the day is RIO
  • I entered Long, right after the prices exceeded the top of the 11am Hammer
  • The Upper Shadow of the next bar made me uncomfortable
  • It followed by another, this time, down-bar, with an Upper Shadow
  • When this down-bar closed below the 5eMA, I thought there were enough 'negative' signals, and decided to exit the trade even though it didn't reach my Protective Stop yet
  • As soon as I exited, it continued to head North
  • Prior to my entry, my initial target was merely the Opening High
  • The red line you see below is my Secondary Target. It is drew based on the Daily Chart (next chart below.)
  • And the prices did went beyound my Secondary Target and managed to closed above it.
  • I think the Red Line will act as a Support for tomorrow
  • Something to look into for tomorrow
  • But for now, what a big ouch! I have totally missed a big chunk of profit!
  • I hope I made the correct decision with my early exit... what do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment