Tuesday, September 11, 2007

091107 - MCD - Observation

  • My final post of the day is an observation that I did on MCD
  • The chart above showed my 'would-have' entry point
  • There it was an Hammer formed right underneath the Opening High
  • But I looked at the volume, and noticed that there weren't significant spike
  • I flipped over to the 15 minute chart (see bottom chart), and noticed that the 5eMA was way too far away
  • Although I told myself that this looks really good as a Base and Break setup... I decided against a Long entry

  • It turned out to be another good run as you can see from the chart above. Ouch!
  • The chart below is the 15 minute chart that I mentioned
  • Noticed how far away is that 5eMA?
  • What do you think? Would you have entered? If so, why? Or why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment