Thursday, May 17, 2007

051607 - BRCD - 15mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: BRCD
Type: Long

Entry #1: The beginning of the 7th bar
Exit #1: Mid-way through the 7th bar

Entry #2: The beginning of the 15th bar
Exit #2: The 19th bar

Result #1: Lost -0.53%
Result #2: Gained +1.06%

I took a (somewhat) low risk entry at the beginning of the 7th bar when I noticed that the 6th bar closed above the Opening Range High. The lower shadow of the 6th bar also led me to believe that Support has been established at Opening High. Unfortunately, my analysis was wrong. I was stopped out within the same bar.

I took another entry at the beginning of the 15th bar. This time, I noticed that the 14th bar closed strong, and the 13th bar had an unusually high volume. That's when I though the momentum was picking up. Although, it casted some doubts over me when the 15th bar is completed. I reached my target of 138% Fib., four bars later.

No comments:

Post a Comment