Thursday, May 24, 2007

052407 - KOMG - 15mins - Loss*Paper


Symbol: KOMG
Type: Long
Entry: The beginning of the 15th bar
Exit: Stopped-out during the 21st bar
Result: Lost -1.27%

Wow! Was I able to catch this at the beginning of the 3rd candle, I would have made a killing... on Paper! I hope some of you were able to catch this! It was a very busy morning, from my day-job, and I hardly have time to pay attention to any set-ups. I noticed that (KOMG) has been falling and falling, and I was hoping to catch the bottom and ride a small reversal move.

The 14th bar painted a Hammer, and I took a chance and entered at the beginning of the 15th bar. But the prices couldn't even get to the next Fib. level (from Day-high to Day-low.) My Protection Stop was set to the bottom of the 14th, and it was reached at the 21st bar.

I didn't manage a win, but at least I managed an experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment