Friday, May 18, 2007

051807 - SEPR - 15mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: SEPR
Type: Short
Entry: Mid-way through the 5th bar
Exit #1: The 7th bar @ 138% Fib.
Exit #2: The 9th bar @ 161% Fib.
Result: Gained +4.14%

I just stumbled upon this setup as I was going through my Watchlist. By the time I made an entry, the prices were already at $47.21. Ideally, had I caught this setup sooner, my entry would have been right underneath the 4th bar low. The Target was at the 138% Fib, and my Protection Cover is at the Opening Low.

I didn't have to wait long after I entered the trade to see the price to keep on falling. I hit my Target 2 bars later, and I decided to Cover half of my position. I Covered the remaining half of my position when the prices hit the 161% Fib level. A very nice profit!

When the 10th bar completed, I thought about going Long. But the prices were so erratic, by looking at the Sales Ticker, I just don't feel comfortable making further moves, even though it is only Paper Trading.

Looking back now, I also see a potential entry for Long at around 1330hrs. But this is all aftermath.

So with this trade, I conclude the week with 5 trades. 3 wins and 2 losses.

Although they are all paper trades, I'm very satisfied with my results.

I hope my readers also had a successful trading week. Please feel free to share your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment