Thursday, May 24, 2007

Estocastica - http://estocastica.blogspot.com

Today I came across this post from Estocastica... saying that he will pull the plug on his Blog at midnight tonight.

Personally, I have learned a lot from Esto, and I really hope that he will continue with his post, even on a once-a-week basis. However, I did notice that the Post Date of "All Good thinks must come to an end" is dated December 24, 2007. I wonder if Esto was preparing his post now, for later this year, but accidentally pressed 'publish' without even noticing it. If so, the good news is... I still get to learn from Esto for a few more months. The bad news is... if he is already planning for December, when it is only May, when the time comes, I'm sure there will be no turning back.

Esto, if you are reading this, maybe you can do what Kevin did at Kevin's Market Blog. He announced that he's ending his site here, and later decided to continue his blog with less frequent postings.

Regardless, I'm sure both Esto and Kevin have their reasons for whatever decision that they make. I fully respect that! Let me take this opportunity to thank them both (and 00NR7 of course) for their contributions to my daytrading education. Thanks!

Update #1: I checked Esto's blog just now (5/25 1312hrs), and it is still 'live' but without new postin.

2 comments:

  1. no, I used december to post because i had trader-x's interview post as a sticky post so it would stay on top (meaning it was posted in the future). just wanted to make sure my final post was on top of that.

    take care have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you still have the blog open,if so can you invite me to read.

      Delete