Wednesday, October 3, 2007

100307 - PNRA - Long - Gain*Paper

Symbol: PNRA
Type: Long
Result: Gained +3.35R

  • You can probably tell that the Hammer painted before 11am was the trigger for my Long entry
  • However, today is the first time that I started using IB's Paper Trading platform, it took me a while before I managed to completed the order
  • By then, the prices went up a bit further, but it later retraced, and painted another Hammer
  • Fortunately, my Protective Stop was never reached
  • But I wasn't too happy with the lack of volume either
  • I thought about exiting the trade, but decided against it. Partly because it has been a very busy morning (I didn't even have enough time to completely go over every single stock on my shortlist!)
  • Anyway, prices continued to rise, and you can see, and when prices crossed the Day/Opening-High, I paid closer attention to the price movement
  • I noticed that the 5eMA was too far below, and an Upper Shadow is beginning to form, so I decided to exit my trade and pocket the profit!
  • I told myself that even if the prices continue to rise, if I can start my month with a positive trade, I'm happy!
  • And this is the only trade that I made today




No comments:

Post a Comment