Friday, October 19, 2007

101907 - SNDK - 5mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: SNDK
Type: Short
Result: Gained +2.77R
  • I wanted to enter Long when prices first broke under the Opening Low
  • But I though the 5eMA was too far away, and therefore, I waited
  • The prices started to retrace, and posted several NR7s
  • The 11:25 bar even formed a NR7 + Inside Bar
  • I entered Short when prices fell below the 11:25
  • My target was the 119%
  • I did exited half my position only when the prices reached 119% the first time
  • But I told myself that I want to secure the winnings, and therefore, I decided to exit my entire position a few minutes later
  • The thing is... I wonder on a down day like today, how significant is my training/winning?
  • It's almost like... pick anything and it will drop!
  • Now I know why one is supposed to take notes on the overall market mood in the trading journal as well



No comments:

Post a Comment