Monday, October 1, 2007

200709 - Month-end Review



- Okay, I'm still here! I was gone for 2 weeks for a business trip, and then when I came back from my trip, I had to catch up with all the work that got piled up. I'm sure you know what I mean, and I don't want to bore you these crap.
- Basically, I only did 4 trades this month. 4 losing trades to be exact
- And one of those trades was a -3R lost!
- In terms of statistics and record keeping, this month is a total right-off
- I am hoping that October's work load would be easier on me so that I can practise my trades more often
- More importantly, my paper trading account with IB is established and ready to roll. It would probably take me some time to get used to it. But I'm looking forward to it.
To my loyal readers/supporters out there, once again, I have been here/I'm still here/I'm back!


No comments:

Post a Comment