Thursday, October 18, 2007

101807 - NE - 15mins - Loss*Paper

First of all, I'm not going to post any chart for this NE trade that I made today. I was stopped out within 3 minutes of entry, and I knew I was forcing a trade!

Which brings me to the challenge that I'm facing... it is extremely challenging to try to Daytrade, while working a full-time job! My 3 readers should realized that my postings have been light lately, and mostly it's because my day job has been demanding! I'm not complaining because this job is what brings in the income. And you all know that my daytrading is nowhere near breakeven, not to mention profitable.

I still don't think I'm going to give up daytrading just yet! Because I still feel that I have a strong interest in this field. However, when I read that Ugly has decided to take up a full-time job, and stop daytrading, I ask myself... how come I'm heading down 'the other' direction? I have a full-time job already, and I'm trying to daytrade, while folks like Ugly is leaving the daytrading scene and go back to working full-time.

Well... I'm sure Ugly has his/her reasons. But for me, I know for sure that I am not giving up yet! There are still more for me to learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment