Friday, October 5, 2007

100307 - RIMM - 15mins - Gain*Paper

Symbol: RIMM
Type: Long
Result: Gained +0.7R

  • I failed to spot an entry on RIMM early this morning, but it remained on my watchlist
  • After the prices reached its Day-high, it retraced a bit and the rising 5eMA performed well as Support
  • I was hoping for a 2nd rally when the prices break Day-High, and ran for 138% Fib (from yesterday's low to today's high.)
  • I entered Long when the prices broke the day-high (see top yellow line)
  • It didn't get to where I wanted it to go
  • Fortunately, I had to leave my desk for a meeting and therefore, I had to exit my position
  • Otherwise, my Protective-Stop would have triggered during the next bar, which only means less profit
  • But at least it's a winning trade!
  • Have a great weekend, and Long weekend to those in Canada!




No comments:

Post a Comment