Wednesday, January 23, 2008

012308 - PALM - 15mins - Observation


Symbol: PALM
Type: Short
  • First, 'No', I didn't trade today! The only thing that I traded was a few shares of dirty diapers during Pre-opening hours!
  • I'm assuming that there were tons of gappers this morning. I was just browsing different stocks to see their damages and I came across this one, PALM.
  • It seems to be dummy setup with 2 consecutive Inside Bars + NR7 combo, formed right around the base.
  • I would place my Protective Stop at the 5eMA level, since the prices never closed above it prior the entry point.
  • Should be at least 5R profit. I just don't know if there were shares available to Short. (If you do know, please kindly leave a comment, just so I know.)
  • I hope my readers caught this one, or the many other opportunities out there today.

Good Trades to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment