Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Almost Ready to Chart!

While I was on Paternity Leave my own Vacation Hours so that I can spend time with my new-born, my company swapped my computer with a new one, and a larger monitor. It means that all my settings and layouts in QuoteTracker are all gone!

So today, I finally found some time, while at work, of course, to re-configure QuoteTracker from scratch. As I'm setting up things, I have a strong feeling that my past few months of work/practise are going to be wasted! I almost feel like I don't remember the rules, the approaches, the do's and don't, of what I have learned in trading so far. Technically speaking, I haven't been paper trading for more than 2 months!

With that thought in mind, I know I need to get back into the rhythm as soon as possible! Now that my QuoteTracker is allllmoooost done, I am hoping that my busy work schedule will give me a break to get a trade or two this week!

Stay tuned and thank you for your continuous support!

2 comments:

  1. How's the baby doing CDT? I know you probably want to stay annonymous, but I am sure everyone would love to see some baby pics!

    Formerly ADD Trader
    http://addtrader.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ FAT (Formerly ADD Trader),

    Thanks for swinging by my blog! As much as I want to post some pictures to share, I don't think my wife would let me.

    Do you have kids? If so, how old are they? :-|

    ReplyDelete