Thursday, January 31, 2008

013108 - HRS - 15mins - Observatoin




Symbol: HRS


  • It was already more than an hour into trading before I came across HRS

  • It was clear to me that a resistance level has formed slight above the Opening Range High

  • A review of the Daily chart shows that a Pivot Point / Resistance level has formed (at the yellow line on both charts.)

  • I set a Price Alert a tick below the yellow line, thinking that I would enter Long when prices cross the Pivot Point

  • I don't know why, but I missed the Alert when it happened!

  • When I've found out the prices have crossed the line, it was already in the red bar coming back down

  • I seriously thought about entering Long, but decided against it

  • The thing is, had I been watching the market more closely, I knew I would have entered this trade, which would result in another losing trade

  • I'm still debating if I should record this trade into my spreadsheet as if I really did executed this trade. Because I knew I would, had I was watching it as it happened

  • HRS is now also on my Watch List. Let's see how it works out tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment