Thursday, January 31, 2008

013108 - JBHT - 15mins - Observation


Symbol: JBHT

  • Remember my failed trade from yesterday on JBHT?
  • For what reasons? I don't know! But I decided to revisit JBHT, not for potential trades, but to just see if there were any opportunities
  • The first chart shows how JBHT performed today, along with notation of my entry and exit from yesterday
  • As you can see, JBHT totally surpassed yesterday's performance and moved on to (almost) reaching my yesterday's target of 138% Fib (from day-before/yesterday)
  • The second chart is a Daily Chart (kind of) showing why JBHT resisted at where it resisted today. Sort of like a Pivot Point.
  • In fact, today's performance on the Daily Chart painted a very nice Bullish Engulfing bar. A very strong bull signal, if confirmed its run tomorrow.
  • I have added JBHT to the watchlist that I have just started building. (Something that I want to start doing for 2008.)
  • Please! Please feel free to comment on your observation. I would like to hear your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment