Friday, August 31, 2007

083107 - BAC - 10mins - Loss*Paper

Symbol: BAC
Type: Long
Result: Lost -1R

  • The chart below shows what I was seeing upon entry
  • It is a 3min chart and the inside Hammer was what caught my attention
  • Now that I look back at this chart again, I noticed that there weren't that much volume to support the hammer
  • This chart below shows how prices bounced off the Pivot Points

  • So when I flipped over to the 10mins chart, it was a Hammer that actually bounced off the PP
  • A second Hammer followed, although it was a weak hammer
  • But it still managed to closed above the 5eMA
  • I decided to enter Long when prices go above the high of the second hammer
  • My Protective Stop was the low of the 2nd Hammer
  • Prices quickly retraced after my entry
  • I was later Stop Out
  • Although prices did climb back up, it never exceed the high of the 4th bar

  • With this trade, it concludes my trading month of August
  • I will post a month-end review over the weekend
  • To my 3 readers, have a wonderful long week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment