Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pulse Check... ... ... ...

Yes, I’m still here! 

I have people emailing me asking if I have ended my closet-daytrading career?  More importantly, my sponsor – the one who shared his lottery fortune by providing me with the necessary trading capital, has recently asked, during my son’s 1-year old birthday party, if I am to continue my trading. 

So I think it’s time for me to provide my readers with an update. 

First and foremost, I have not given up closet-daytrading yet!  I wouldn’t say I’m still in the game because I haven’t.  But I do still see myself as a student of trading.  In the past few months, I have continued to study trading by reading books and blogs.  The only thing that I haven’t been doing is the actual paper trading.  Come to think of it, it has been more than 1 year since I last paper traded.  And the reason I stopped paper trading was because of me being a first-time Dad.  Now that my son is a year old, I think it’s time for me to pick it up again.  Therefore, I’m excited to announce that… I’m back!

No comments:

Post a Comment