Friday, June 8, 2007

060807 - FAF - 15mins - Loss*Paper

Symbol: FAF
Type: Short
Entry: The 11th bar
Exit: The 17th bar
Result: Gained +0.27%

  • I noticed a base was forming at the $51.60 level but I wasn't sold because of the lower shadows formed by the 3rd and 4th bar.
  • As soon as the prices broke the low of the 4th bar (blue line), I entered Short
  • The 14th bar concerned be because it appeared as a Bullish Piercing signal
  • I was cautious after the 14th, and exited my position the moment the prices went above the 5eMA
  • My target was the Opening Range Low, which it never made it anyway

3 comments:

  1. Hi Closet Day Trader,

    I am also trying to be more consistent with my day trading and paper trade as well until I get better.

    I also use QT and I see you have different signal on top of each candle.

    What does each signal mean and what are the Paint bar parameters you use ?

    Good Trading !!!!

    Javier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Javier,

    Thank you for reading my blog!

    Those signals are provided by Esto at http://Estocastica.Blogspot.com. Unfortunately, he has decided to stop blogging about his trades recently.

    But to answer your questions, those signals include Inside Bar, NR5, NR7, Hammer, etc.

    If you send me an email, with your email address, and I'll forward the codes to you.

    CDt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CDt,

    Thanks for answering me...

    I like to read your blog as I feel I am at the same stage as you are.

    My e-mail is jschvartzer@holomanagers.com

    Thanks in advance for the CODES.

    Javier

    ReplyDelete