Tuesday, June 26, 2007

062607 - CCE - 10mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: CCE
Type: Long
Entry: During the 11:10 bar
Exit #1: During the 11:50 bar
Exit #2: During the 12:50 bar
Result: Gained +0.87%

  • I was trying another Base and Break setup, and this time it was on a 10 minute chart
  • The prices 'gapped-above' the Opening High during the 11:10 bar, and I entered Long
  • I exited half my position at the 138% Fibonacci Level
  • I exited the remaining half of my position fell back close to the 5eMA
  • The red line is drawn based on the Daily High back in late March (see 2nd chart). I was anticipating resistance at that level
  • It turned out that the prices just went past it
  • Since it is somewhat a Pivot Point, I wonder if the prices will continue to rally tomorrow
  • Finally... a winning trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment