Thursday, June 14, 2007

First Esto, now Trader-X?

I just found out that Trader-X has decided to stop blogging, at least for now. 

Kevin at Kevin's Market Blog also hinted that he will cut down on posting in the near future.

Kevin said...

Hi Closet trader,

When I said slow down, I meant I will do less posting because I will be traveling and not spending as much time at my computer.


Esto, as mentioned earlier, has already shut down his blog.  (In fact, I just took his site/link out of my 'closet links' last night!)

At this rate, I'm going to run out of blogs to learn and improve on my trades very soon!

Just to force myself to look to the positive side, at least Jamie at Wall St. Warrior took the time today to give a pad on my back!  Thanks, Jamie!  And as I was studying his blog today, I came across the following comment:


Flatwallet said...
Just tell me that you aren't going to quit any time soon.

Thursday, June 14, 2007


Jamie said...

I sometimes worry that I'm a slave to the blog, while other priorites fall behind. I'm sure you can relate. But I'm hanging in.



Had I started learning to trade a few months later, I would have no idea what I would missed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment