Thursday, June 28, 2007

062807 - LSI - 15mins - Gain*Paper



Symbol: LSI
Type: Short
Entry: During the 6th bar
Exit: During the 15:00 bar
Result: Gained +4.62%

  • The upside down Hammer from the 5th bar (15mins) was what caught my attention
  • I entered during the 6th bar, which looking back now, I don't think it was a good entry point
  • Instead, I would rather enter during the 9th bar, when the prices cleared the low of the 6th and 8th bar
  • Also, the entry was NOT close to the 5eMA at all
  • Luckily for me, it all worked out
  • If you look to the 10min chart, you can see that there are a lot of Lower Shadows, when prices reached the $8.05 level
  • Well, I entered Short, and the prices just kept on falling
  • I thought about exiting at least half of my trade when the prices were near the 119% Fib Level
  • But I told myself that the prices was probably just trying to close the gap against the 5eMA. It did and it continued to fell
  • The blue line that I drew, right underneath the 138% Fib, is a potential Support level that I derived from the Daily Historical chart. In this case, I was fairly accurate

No comments:

Post a Comment