Wednesday, June 27, 2007

062707 - TSO - 15mins - Loss*Paper

  • I made a Short entry at $55.37
  • Because of the inverted Hammer at 10:30, with increased volume
  • And the 'confirmation' by the 10:40 bar

  • After the entry, I flipped over to the 3 minute bar to see what it looks like, and decided to capture the screen (in real time) for future reference

  • By now, we can see that the price has bounced back up a little in the 5 minute chart



  • My Protective Cover was hit shortly after

It has be/will be a busy day for me... that's why I'm posting early. I wasn't really into trading today because of the hectic schedule.

I'm considering to capture more 'as-of-entry' type of charts for my trades, hoping that it will better help me to identify the good/bad setups. I'll see how it goes.

Otherwise, that's all I have for today.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment