Thursday, June 28, 2007

062807 - IMMR - 15mins - Loss*Paper


Symbol: IMMR
Type: Long
Entry: During the 11:45 bar
Exit: During the 11:15 bar
Result: Lost -0.41%

  • (IMMR) gapped up and retraced back to the $14.35 level
  • Prices began to consolidate near $14.48, setting up a Base & Break setup
  • My Long order was set when prices exceed $14.50
  • But the prices iteself 'gapped-up' just moments before noon
  • My Entry was actually at $14.60 (See the other screen)
  • A doji was formed during the next bar
  • The next 2 bars leading into 12:30 both have Upper Tails, which made me uncomfortable
  • I exited my trade when prices dipped below the 5eMA, and the 50% Fib. Level (between Day High and Low)
  • I thought about re-entering when the next bar formed a Hammer
  • But since there were no volume I decided to cancel my plan
  • Prices never went far, and it later turned south

No comments:

Post a Comment