Wednesday, June 20, 2007

062007 - CLC - 15mins - Gain*Paper

Symbol: CLC
Type: Long
Entry #1: During the 7th bar
Exit #1: During the 8th bar
Result #1: Lost -0.64%

Entry #2: The beginning of the 10th bar
Exit #2: During the 15th bar
Result #2: Gained +0.75%

  • The 6th bar came across to me as a Hammer, and the fact that the real body of the bar had the previous completely covered, I saw it as a Bullish signal
  • I entered Long when the prices closed above the 4th bar high, and set my Protective Stop at just under the 5th bar low
  • My Stop was hit during the next bar, and I questioned myself if my Stop should be set to the 6th bar low
  • With both the 8th and 9th bar low failed to go under the 6th bar lower, along with the rising 5eMA acting as potential Support, I decided to re-enter the trade again
  • I entered at the beginning of the 10th bar and things looked better this time
  • I tighten my Stop later to underneath the 12th bar low, and it was reached during the 15th bar

No comments:

Post a Comment