Friday, July 6, 2007

070507 - NTES - 10mins - Loss*Paper


Symbol: NTES
Type: Long
Entry: During the 12:00 bar
Exit: During the 12:00 bar
Result: Lost -0.21%

  • (NTES) gapped up today, and the prices when above the Opening Range High briefly, before retracing back towards the 5eMA
  • It painted 2 consecutive hammer-type candles at around 11am, and I thought about entering but the eMA was rather far away
  • The prices went up a bit during the 11:00 hour, and the 5eMA was closing in
  • During the 11:40 and 11:50 candles, there was an unusual spike in volume, and my take was that it was signaling an upcoming move
  • I set my entry to 2-cents above the Highs of the 11:00 hour, and my Entry was triggered at around noon
  • Sadly, within minutes, the prices also fell through my Protective Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment