Monday, July 9, 2007

070907 - PLCE - 10mins - Gain*Paper



Symbol: PLCE
Type: Short
Entry: During the 12:50 bar
Exit: During the final bar
Result: Gained +1.34%

  • (PLCE) gapped down, retraced back to the 61% Fib., and started to head south back to the Opening Low
  • Looking back, I wonder if the beginning of the 11:50 bar would make sense. It is certainly more profitable
  • My entry was based on the 12:30 and 12:40 bars both painted Upper Shadow, along with the lowering 5eMA
  • Although not important now, I question my Protective Stop... set to above the 12:20 bar
  • It took forever for the prices to head south
  • When it did, it failed to reach my next Fib. target
  • But it was still a nice 1.3% gain
  • The first 2 charts were captured at entry time. I want to use them as a reference

No comments:

Post a Comment