Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Standalone Real-time Market Indices Display

I am visiting Vancouver, Canada, this week, until Wednesday. I thought I will be able to trade in the morning, considering that I'm in the PST Time Zone, but I was wrong. All these traveling in the past 2 weeks are really emotionally and physically draining! I hoping to resume some training later this week. Until next trade, I came across the following device, and I thought my 3 readers would like to know something like this is out there in the market!

This is a display unit that uses the same wireless frequency that is used by Doctors, and such, in emergency response systems. According to the description, it displays the DOW, NASDAQ, and the S&P, in real-time, along with a button to pick one of these Indices to display its graph on the lower portion of the screen. It runs on batteries, and it has the standard 'picture frame' type of 'backing' for you to let it sit on a desk, or hang it on the wall... right across the toilet seat so that you can keep track of the market while you're dumping 'your stocks.' It also provides a magnetic 'backing' so that you can stick this thing on a frig too!

The price is $129.95 at HAMMACHER SCHLEMMER. It's a bit expensive, I think. What do you think?

Until next time... good trades!

No comments:

Post a Comment