Tuesday, July 31, 2007

073107 - CBG - 15mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: CBG
Type: Long
Entry: During the 11am bar
Exit: Half at 1pm, and half at 1:30pm
Result: Gained +0.55%

  • Not the perfect set-up, but I'm happy because I didn't lose money on this trade
  • I entered after the Hammer-type candle on the 6th bar with increased volume. My initial target at the Opening High
  • The prices failed to rise soon after entry, and I re-adjusted my Target to the high of the 2nd and 3rd candle
  • It reached my target price and I exited half of my position
  • The prices went further south, and I exited my remaining position at a lost of a penny
  • Overall, I still managed to profit from this trade, which I am very happy about it
  • It's a rather positive note to end the month of July

No comments:

Post a Comment