Friday, July 27, 2007

072707 - MHS - 5mins - Loss*Paper

Symbol: MHS
Type: Long
Entry: During the 14:30 bar
Exit: During the 15:40 bar
Result: Lost -0.25%

  • I really need to stop myself from entering trades so late in the day
  • I kind of knew that I entered this trade out of bordom
  • I haven't been trading for 2 weeks, and today I took some time off work, just so I can sit in front of the computer to (paper) trade a few.... yet there were hardly any signals
  • I drew the yellow to indicate a potential base
  • I set my entry to 2 cents above the yellow line and it was filled during the 14:35 bar
  • It did went up initially but it didn't last
  • My Protective Stop was triggered during the 15:35 bar
  • Because of yesterday's 300+ points drop, I've read from a lot of blogs that most traders just stayed away today
  • Unfortunately, I was just too itching for trades

No comments:

Post a Comment