Saturday, July 14, 2007

071307 - RSH - 15mins - Loss*Paper

Symbol: RSH
Type: Short
Entry: During the 13:30 bar
Exit: During the 14:00 bar
Result: Lost -0.13%

  • With this trade, I summed up the day with a triple defeats
  • I thought when the prices break the Opening Low / Support set forth in the previous hour, along with the falling 5eMA, I would be in good shape
  • But I was wrong!
  • The prices didn't go much further south of the Opening Low and it retraced
  • My stop was really tight for this trade so it didn't take much to get it triggered
Overall, it is a very discouraging day for me! Today is a day that I would question my ability to (learn to) trade. Can I make it? Can I even be successful in this? Can I even just break even?

:-(

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged. Trading is a learning process and almost no one makes money in the beginning. The key is trade with a solid game plan and learn from your mistakes. Go study the blogs and charts from some of the traders on your blogroll.

    bubs

    ReplyDelete