Tuesday, July 31, 2007

200707 - Month-end Review

2 Wins and 8 Losses

  • I managed only 10 trades this month because of 2 week-long business trip that drove me away from my desk
  • I have also tried to be more selective in my trades (although it doesn't appear so if you look my entires this month), and therefore, even on the days that traded, I made very few trades
  • Overall, I don't feel that I have improved much in trading during this past month
  • Instead, I even think I'm trading worse that I used to
  • Sometimes I even felt like I just wanted to make an entry to get involved... sort of like out of boredom. This is definitely something that I need to address
  • About the only positive note from July's trading is that I managed to limit my lost
  • My biggest loser of the month was -0.66%; My biggest winner was a +1.34%
  • Now I just need to work hard, and improve on my entries!
Thank you for reading! I hope my readers had a profitable July!

No comments:

Post a Comment