Wednesday, August 1, 2007

080107 - BGC - 15mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: BGC
Type: Short
Entry: During the 14:00 bar
Exit: During the 14:30 bar
Result: Gained +1.04%

  • My shortlist was rather long today!
  • I thought about entering AMKR today, but decided not to because I didn't spot any entry signals & volume. However, TraderJamie was able to profit from AMKR and he described his approach in full detail here
  • I also watched closely on BWLD, hoping that it will break the $35.00 base during the 11am-ish hour. Not only it didn't break the base, it went the other way!
  • Just when I was going to call-it a day without any entry (I'm trying to be selective (picky) in my entries), I came across BGC
  • My entry was a little late, but when I saw the volume and my next Target point, I figured I can still pocket a 1% gain if the prices do reach my Day-Low target
  • I had to step away from office and therefore I exited my entire position once it reached my target. Otherwise, I might have exited half, and the remaining half during the 14:45 bar
  • A nice 1% gain to start the month! I'm happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment