Monday, August 6, 2007

080607 - RIO - 5mins - Loss*Paper




  • My shortlist came up unusually short today
  • Out of boredom, I decided to see if this kind of setup/trade will work (this is the only trade that I did today.)
  • RIO gapped down today and formed a long Hammer on the 3rd bar (5mins), which is not really a good sign for Short to begin with (hey, at least I was aware of it.)
  • The 6th bar painted an upside down Hammer. But the Hammer didn't close below the 5eMA
  • I thought the price was consolidating and forming a base, and I decided to give it a shot during the 10:50 bar
  • My target was the Day-Low, but I already got stopped-out 2 bars later
  • The final chart is to show how RIO finished the day
  • Oh well, I'm experimenting, and that's why I'm paper trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment