Tuesday, August 7, 2007

080707 - No-trade Review

I didn't make any trade today. Today seems to me a very tricky day for newbies like me. (In my case, it seems like just everyday is tricky!) Anyway, I made some observation throughout the day... and there were a few 'almost traded' scenarios that I want to keep a record, for future reference. (or maybe for your reference too!) I commented directly on the charts. You may click on the chart to enlarge the image if you cannot see my comments clearly.

I'm learning to be selective with my entries. I think I did an 'okay' job today in that aspect!

DWA

  • I think Jamie mentioned this stock this morning, and it was also included in Briefing's gapper.
  • I have no idea how to trade the big rise up.
  • I see a potential Base and Break for Short though.

IPG
  • Thought about it but the 5eMA was too far away


LVS
  • Both LVS and WYNN had some movements today
  • But I decided against it


WYNN
  • I'm trying to be very selective (picky) with my entry.
  • It appears that I have accomplished my goal for today!

1 comment:

  1. Prefect entry on DWA. I missed it but that was definitely the way to short it.

    Also GYI break of 7th 15 min. bar. That stock just keeps giving and giving. Missed that one too. Sooner or later it's going to bounce.

    ReplyDelete