Monday, August 20, 2007

082007 - AA - 15mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: AA
Type: Long
Result: Gained +0.37R

  • Although I made a very small profit from this trade, this trade should not have materialized to begin with
  • First, the 10:00 and 10:15 bars have very long Upper Shadows
  • Second, the risk to rewards is questionable
  • Third, the Hammer bar (4th in chart) had no significance volume
  • Anyway, my target was at Day's High
  • I knew, upon entry, that this is a less-than-ideal entry, therefore, I was cautious
  • As soon as the prices broke below the 11:15 & 11:30 low, I exited the trade
  • A very small gain on a poor trade... considered myself lucky on this one!
PS. Blogger is saying that there's a scheduled outage beginning at 7p EST. I don't know how long it will be out. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment