Monday, August 20, 2007

082007 - CROX - 10mins - Lost*Paper



Symbol: CROX
Type: Short
Result: Lost -1R

  • I was hoping to play a little reversal here with CROX
  • I saw that the 8th & 9th bar were signaling a potential reversal
  • The 10th bar confirmed the reversal, but failed to close below the 5eMA
  • The 11th bar opened below the 5eMA, and I entered Short
  • My Target was the 61.8% Fib, from Day Low to Day High
  • My Protective Stop was set to just above the 5eMA, which we can see now that it was a little too tight
  • I was Stopped-out almost immediately
  • Although I didn't profit from this trade, it's good to see that I did reach my target had I manage to stay in the trade

  • Here's the full day view of CROX
  • What a nice move!
  • I looked and looked and I still couldn't see an entry to go Long
  • Please share if you see anything

No comments:

Post a Comment