Thursday, August 2, 2007

080207 - ERIC - 3mins - Loss*Paper


Symbol: ERIC
Type: Long
Result: Lost -0.13%

  • (ERIC) was the first trade that I made after failing to spot any set-ups all morning
  • I thought I missed the entry when it gapped up, away from the Opening High
  • I tried to wait for an entry bar to form, assuming that the prices do not run away too quickly
  • While flipping between different time-frames, I decided to try my luck on a 3mins chart when the prices exceeded the doji's (dragonfly?) at around noon
  • My target was the next Fib. Level
  • After my entry, the prices went up a bit further and started to consolidate, and formed a support level at $38.50
  • I moved up my Protective Stop to just underneath the $38.50
  • But my Stop was triggered shortly after 1pm
  • But it turned out that the prices did reach my target later today

No comments:

Post a Comment