Thursday, August 16, 2007

081607 - CFC - 10mins - Gain*Paper


Symbol: CFC
Type: Short
Result: Gained 4.06R

  • Today's shortlist was long... so long that I almost didn't want to deal with it because of my other work load
  • I left the screen up, and paid attention to a few that haven't tanked!
  • At around noon, CFC's prices fell to covered the lower shadows of the previous bars
  • Earlier, I saw an inverted Hammer from the 5mins chart, but I decided against it because of those lower shadows
  • I entered Short at $17.47, with my Protective Stop set at the high of the same bar
  • Prices then hit Day Low, followed by a Gap-Down
  • I was hoping that the prices will hit the 138% Fib.
  • It didn't, but I exited just in time before the rebound
  • Another gain! I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment