Thursday, April 12, 2007

20070412 - ANF - 15mins - Mrs. Gain


I think this is a bad one to miss, even when it is on paper! (ANF) prices gapped up in the opening and drew backwards immediately. Prices retraced back to the Opening High during the next 4 candles. The 6th candle went beyond the Opening High, with a Doji-like shape completing the 7th bar. I thought about entering towards the end of the 8th bar. But the 8th bar was a rather weak bar with prices closing at its low. The next bar was similar to an inverted-hammer, and basically, the prices just took off from there. I believe that there are another opportunity near the 13th bar high. But I am not too sure. (Please feel free to voice your observation!)

Anyway, the prices went all the way beyond the %161.8 Fib. Ext. But I could only watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment