Thursday, April 12, 2007

Someone is reading my Blog!!??

Oh my god! I cannot believe it! Someone actually read my blog and left me a comment. Actually, there were 2 viewers who left me some very encouraging message.

The first person was Bubs from Bubs blog. Bubs, if you are reading this, the link you provided from http://bubss.blogspot.com/ is bad. You need to take out the "www" in front.

The second person was Babak from Trader's Narrative. Oh my god, Babak just posted a way to hack into Andy Swan's MyTrade.com! Check it out here!

Once again, thank you both for your input. Please come back and visit again if you don't find that I'm too boring!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout. I'm always looking for a new blogs and especially new traders like myself. I don't use the blogspot blog, my actual blog is www.bvitha.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CD,

    Just stopping by your blog. Discovered your blog when I was reading your comment in Trader X's post. Added your blog to my reader. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubs and OBAT,

    Thank you again for visiting my blog. I look forward to learn from you as we proceed.

    Best of luck!

    CDt

    ReplyDelete
  4. CD,
    thanks for the mention :o)
    unless you've already found him, I suggest you immediately go to Jamie's site Wall St. Warrior and read everything he has ever written (don't miss the QnAs in the comments)

    ReplyDelete