Thursday, April 26, 2007

20070426 - TIBX - Observation



Posted by Picasa

This one is just an observation for my future reference. (Not that I know what to reference for!) I was monitoring TIBX under 15 minutes time frame (see 1st screen), and I noticed this 2 downward pushes (don't know the proper term)(see blue arrows). I remember I read it somewhere that these pushes usually come in a set of 3. Therefore, I was just paying attention to it to see if the 3rd one will appear. Then I noticed this strange candles formation (see circle). At that time, I really thought that there's something wrong with my computer. Not that I really know what this formation/setup means, I just let it go.

After the market closes, I re-visited (TIBX), and I changed the time frame to 10 minutes. (See 2nd chart) Notice the Bullish Engulfing? (See circle in 2nd chart.)

Just out of curiosity, I changed to time frame to 5 minutes. It just looks out of whack to me.

I'm sorry if you're expecting me to give a detail explanation of what each means. I'm just not that good... yet! But if you can put in your 2 cents, please do so! (I didn't want to forward this to the pros, because I think they have had a busy day today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment